Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

7/08/2013

My prize and today's style


Hey hey hey♥

                                         
At the afternoon the postman brought me my prize what I won. I'm the winner of Shiki's Giveaway !I can't belive,I'm so happy for that.Finally I'v got the special prizes like Rilakkuma lens case,lip tint and bracelet.What really liked me that was the cherry pink lip tint.I have never had before a lip tint.This colour is very pretty and strong colour.I haven't got contact lens but I like to have,so I'm happy for the lens case too.I also will try the sample creams.




TODAY'S STYLE
Inspirated  by TaylorSwift
(Sorry for the mess)
HAT-For my birthday from my BFF
T-shirt-from my favourite shop ROMI FASHION
Skirt-*NEW*From a butique
Bag-an old one 





 
LOVE PATTY♥

No comments:

Post a Comment