Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

7/08/2013

A little bit of summer


SUMMER IS HERE

And I change every summer to summer :) like last mummer 





THIS SUMMER               VS                               LAST SUMMER









At first----------------)
I Want to have a short like that ♥♥♥ These kind of trousers are soo cool and cute and PERFECT♥
SO I Decided to make one.At firt I have to buy some things for it,and I found old jeans what I going to cut and decorate it with cute and cool things.





                                I like the prints and the colours very very much on these shorts♥               

I think that's a home made one,but it's very pretty too


It's the cutest pink short I've ever seen *____* 

Stars are cool and the colour too.

Short of the year ♥I like to have one like that



LOVE PATTY♥

No comments:

Post a Comment