Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

7/12/2013

Little bit of rocker style


Hi again !                 

Getting up at 6:00 and visiting my godmother.I get the pleasure of travelling.It't the best part of the life. Travel to different places(if I could do I like to travel with no reason,just the treat of travelling) with the music in my head-in my ears-and the sight.French said-when you travel you feel like you die.But I think that's not true.When I travel I feel like I'm flying,relaxing.






I made leopard prints to my eyes again like yesterday(today with black and pink eye shadow).
And here's a picture of my ear cuffs what I bought at CLAIRE'S♥♥
you can search it here if you want something like that,but there's a lot of more jewel.
http://www.claires.co.uk/
NOW 3 for 2 on all earrings





STYLE 4TODAY
Jack Daniels's -T-shirt: from a shop
Jacket-C&A sail from 40€ to 18€!!!!!!!!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment