Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

7/23/2013

About the last week



I don't remember very well all of the things what I did last week but the pictures helped me so I can write about them.Meet with my friends,walk in the city,BEADING ....




Firstly -  I was so bored and started to draw something I found on internet.So I drew a girl from a picture.

                                          




                                         

2. I bought the lace and the studs for my jeans.I went to a shop and what I find? Mirror wallpaper.I looked for it 3 month ago and now I walked in and- hay that's what I searching. Creating the world happiness with the sign of infinity.



                                      
On my wall above my bed with some of my old and new pictures




3. Daily styles                                                                                                                                      
1.
Cute with dress with a bow


2.
Coloured hair(with hair chalk -Mungyo pastel)




Trying to find some sunny place for a photo.



                                                 


                                     _________________________________LOVE PATTY

No comments:

Post a Comment