Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

7/11/2013

Curly hair and new top

♥!HELLO!♥ (*^_^*)



I would like to show you my new outfit and my ear chain ♥I found different kind of chains at CLAIRE'S and I choose this one :) Today's colour is GREEN.I wore my new top.There's chains on it and I totally love it.That's my style.
Eyes:I use black eye pencil around my eyes , green eye shadow,black eye liner,black mascara and I made leopard prints with the eye liner,what is cool,stylish and very easy to do it too.
Simply curly hair(very very curly)




                                                    
                                                              T-shirt: TEZENIS
                                                             Ear chain: CLAIRE'S
                                                        Necklace: from my boyfriend
                                                              Bracelet:an old one
                                                           Leggings: from a butique





                                                                       LOVE PATTY

No comments:

Post a Comment