Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

7/23/2013

My first home made jeans


HELLO HELLO HELLO



This post is about my new jeans what I made by my self :) I'm proud.It it absolutely perfect for me. My first home made jeans and I can wear it now YAY!






After a lot of work last week I finished my jeans finally.
First I cut then from long to short few weeks ago and now they done and it's super cute♥

1. I cut my old jeans 

2.I bought some studs and lace




3.After a week I finally did it ^^







I hope you like it ♥

check out my TUMBLR page too for more pictures.
Good week guys .LOVE YA PATTY♥



4 comments:

  1. wow cool shorts love the lace! I have a new blog by the way called... http://thegirlinblueblogger.blogspot.com

    B in B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ;) I'll follow you

      Love Patty

      Delete
  2. Wow, so cool. *w*

    bai, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much^^Jeans of my dreams =)

      Delete