Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

5/02/2013

Who I really am?Want to know me for real?

My true self ,my hopes,directions and the real me.:)
There's a little ,,profile,,in my blog,but that's very short.
OK start with my name.:
First name:PATRICIA *My friends call me PATTY
Middle name:I don't have,but I'd like to have one.So if I had a middle name I like to be LINDA.
Full name:I don't like my full name,it's too long,so I can be just PATTY for you =)
Age:
15*nearly 16
my birthday is on 23th of June♥My favourite month
I live with my family.I have a boyfiend♥I haven't got any sisters or brothers.And now you can ask me WHERE I LIVE?WHERE AM I FROM?
AND the answer is> I'm sure you know that I came from Euope and inside of Europe I'm a Hungarian girl who lives in Slovakia.
Languages:I can speak Hungarian,Slovak,English(not perfect) and now I started to learn French since 1 year.
How I look alike: I've got long blond,strait hair*you already know that,but my real hair is brown.And previously I was black for 1 year.
I'd like to have an animal.I like cats,but I live in a flat.At the 4th upstairs.
STYLE:
A little bit elegant and a little bit rocker or cool. I'm a half person.What I wear,it depends on how I feel.
I like to mix these styles.I have a lot of shoes♥accessories.
There's a lot of more things you can know about me :) just comment what do you want to know about me.
LOVE PATTY♥

No comments:

Post a Comment