Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

5/07/2013

Things I LOVE and things I HATE


There's a lot of different things I really,really like,but also there's a lot of things I hate
                                              
So I create the love/hate list 

                   
LOVE LIST                                                                               HATE LIST

  1. Things I love to do                                           1.Things I hate to do
    • reading interesting books                         -doing nothing
    • go to shopping                                            -learning a lot
    • drawing anything                            -reading those books what I ,,must,,read
    • singing                                                         -being sick
    • sleeping^^                                             2.Things I hate         
    • writing stories                                            -chemistry
    • watching good films                                   -snakes
    • take pictures                                               - ugly creatures and bugs
    • listening to music                                   3.Other
  2. Things I love                                                         -doing what others say that I must do
    • books  X                                                       -selfish people
    • films                                                              -vainglorious people
    • animals
    • my BF and my BFF  X
    • my family  X
    • my school  
    • roses
    • cute things
    • shoes  X
    • 1D  X
    • my phone X
    • anime/manga X
    • music X
  3. Some other
    • kind people
    • people who are love funny things
    • Friday
    • London
I put a red X to those things I can't live without.                                                    
So if you think my list was a good idea,make your own love/hate list =)Have a nice day LOVE PATTY♥

2 comments:

  1. This is a cute list! :-)

    Win two Angelica nail polishes of your choice in my international giveaway!

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/2013/05/angelica-nail-polish-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I would like to join your giveaway :)

      Delete