Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

5/06/2013

Music in my life



THE MUSIC IS A PART OF ME



Now tell me who don't like it?? I love a lot of different kind of music.And I have my favourite ones. Guess who?
I love pop music a lot.
My favourite band is ONE DIRECTION.I have them first CD,,Up all night,, at home
                                  


with
1. What Makes You Beautiful 
2. Gotta Be You 
3. One Thing 
4. More Than This 
5. Up All Night 
6. I Wish 
7. Tell Me A Lie 
8. Taken 
9. I Want 
10. Everything About You 
11. Same Mistakes 
12. Save You Tonight 
13. Stole My Heart


and I also downloaded the second one ,,Take me home,,
                                  
with 

1. Live While We're Young
2. Kiss You
3. Little Things
4. C'mon, C'mon
5. Last First Kiss
6. Heart Attack
7. Rock Me
8. Change My Mind
9. I Would
10. Over Again
11. Back For You
12. They Don't Know About Us
13. Summer Love
14. She's Not Afraid
15. Loved You First
16. Nobody Compares
17. Still The One

My second favourite is CARLY RAE JEPSEN and I totally love her album ,,Kiss,,
with


And a nother singer who I can't live without is TAYLOR SWIFT and her album ,,Red,,

1. State Of Grace
2. Red 
3. Treacherous
4. I Knew You Were Trouble. 
5. All Too Well
6. 22
7. I Almost Do
8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 
9. Stay Stay Stay
10. The Last Time
11. Holy Ground 
12. Sad Beautiful Tragic 
13. The Lucky One
14. Everything Has Changed 
15. Starlight
16. Begin Again 

I also love a lot of other singers and bands.They're too much co I don't want to try to write down here all,just some of them>
Demi Lovato,Kesha,Katy Perry,David Guetta,Selena Gomez,Nicki Minaj,Big time rush...

And there's my other side who love the J-pop and J-rock music♥♥♥
My totally favourite is KANON WAKESHIMA






I HOPE YOU LIKE IT♥ STILL UPLOAD MORE MUSIC ...LOVE PATTY♥



No comments:

Post a Comment