Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

5/02/2013

Funny little things


Tumblr_ml4yh1bqi51qa4y5to1_500_large

JUST AN OTHER LAZY AND BORED DAY (oh and It's hot too.)
YESTERDAY was 1st of May.So happy may for everyone and I'm sure this month will be hot and sunny too.I can't wait for the summer.The hot,sunshine,the warm water and my BIRTHDAY♥There's only one month left.I can't wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥

A Picture from Tuesday when I wear my
-white top(heart with wings on it)
-black leggings
-white high heels sandals
*sorry for the mirror,what's always dirty (>w<'')in the middle of my face



You can say that I'm crazy,but when we're bored we're just draw something in each other's hand like a tatoo Someone sad me I can be a tatoo maker.I can do these funny,little drawing the best.And I think I love doing these thing too.

                                                                                       

                                                
♥LOVE PATTY♥


No comments:

Post a Comment