Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

5/03/2013

My biggest dreams

YOU KNOW there's little drams and big big big very BIG dreams in everyone's life :)

I have some too.Want to know what are these ?

                                  
1.MY BIGGEST DREAM IS-TO sing in a big stage alone opposite of a million people who're like what I'm sing about.
I know that's a very difficult dream,and I know a dream like that will never came true.Anyway singing is the best thing to me and I never,ever,ever will stop it ♥I promise to myself.
                              
2.-Travel to PARIS♥
I never been to Paris.It's my big dream to fly to Paris.It's not very far from me but I love to see the tower and the sights and Paris is the city of LOVE.(Maybe some day I will fly to Paris with my boyfriend,it can be the most romantic holiday.)

                         
3.-Write and publish my (book or novel.)story(es) BE A WRITER 
I write a lot. Of course I didn't finish only one.I have 6 stories and I have a lot of ideas.What I like to write about is : magical creatures,(fantasy stories)witches,(romantic stories)love and so...an the mix of the fantasy and the romantic story.Kind of mysterious stories about a girl in the middle of the story an fall in love with a mysterious boy. :D I love these kind of stories.
                                       
I HOPE YOU LIKED MY DREAMS and never forget:
ONE DAY YOUR DREAMS CAN MAKE TRUE.♥LOVE PATTY



No comments:

Post a Comment