Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

6/10/2013

Pictures from the past


                                       HAY MY DEARS!♥ 


           

I found some cute cosplay pictures from the last summer when my was longer than now and yes that's a bow in my hear what I made by myself.I don't have closer or better picture of it :( I sew pearls and a rose on it ♥I think there was not only my real hear.(>q<)''


                                               



                            

                            

                            

         


                                              LOVE YA PATTY ♥

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment