Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

6/10/2013

MUSIC 4 this week♥



                              MY FAVOURITE VIDEO CLIPS OF THIS WEEK






OK....Starting with my FAVOURITE of this week,what was stuck in my head.I listened it every day of the last week!!



I know Florida make very very good video clips bust I said who's that man?I listened this and I love love love it!It has got a cool kind of rhythm and that's a funny video clip too.I like the part when the women  tumble behind the window. Olly has wonderful voice I think.



Cristina is always beautiful and Pitbull is my favourite too,than that's a supper video clip by than,HAVE TO WATCH THIS!



At least Kesha's new video clip.She's been too crazy.But the music is so Kesha and that's why I love this clip.



I hope you guys like it♥Love Patty

 

No comments:

Post a Comment