Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

6/23/2013

SWEET 16


Finally it's my Birthday today. It's the best day of my life >(≧▽≦)< 






I'm so happy.I turned 16 today,nut my SWEET 16 birthday party will be on Wednesday after I took my geography exam ;) Today I celebrated just with my family and I will got the big surprise in July.It will be a day when we will go shopping and get new clothes.I have just a few pix of me,because my godmother take the camera,later I will post the pictures.


                                                                        



Before my big birthday lunch and the little party




                                                         LOVE YA PATTY ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment