Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

8/03/2013

New drawings

HELLO!

This hot is makes me so lazy.
I love summer,but that weather is too much for me.The wind is like blowing from the hair dryer.So I had a headache and I couldn't read the book what I got from my friend.And now August is here and I have to read 4 more books =( I'm feared that I haven't got any time for that. 

So I started to draw and draw and.. >w< until late at night.









                           LOVE PATTY



2 comments:

  1. Wow your drawings are amazing!! Especially the first, second, and fourth one! Keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ I'm glad to hear that.
      Love Patty♥

      Delete