Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

8/07/2013

Hime Gyaru Hair Tutorial



Hi everyone!


                                                                                            
I found that sweet video on YouTube what inspirated me to a hime gyaru hair style♥
So this is the video from I create my hair.It's ,,Hime Gyaru Hair Tutorial by SuiPrincess,,
I haven't got hair like she has in this video but I tried my best to do it.

                       








                         


PLUS EXTRA NAIL STYLE for today




LOVE YA PATTY♥♥♥ XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment