Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

4/11/2013

Thursday's style♥

 Hi♥
I had a very very very long day!!We went to a drawing competition and the road with bus was awful,I feel horrible like the whole world bouncing and spinning around me.>o<My day was too long and too exhausting.I get home by car around 19:40!!! I have to sleep or nap,luckily i haven't got any homework for tomorrow.And yes yes yes tomorrow is finally FRIDAY♥And tomorrow is a very special day for one of my best friends,because she's getting 16 tomorrow.I bought a special bracelet for her.It's white and there's a diamond skull in the middle of it.I bet she will love it.And also I finally will meet with my boyfriend.The last time I saw him on Friday.
Style for today♥



      I took a picture of my drawing. I'm dove it during 3 and half hours.       

I like to be one of the winners♥                             

 

                                                           
                                                                                            ♥♥Love Patty♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Your hairstlye is really cute. I love your drawing.
    xo, Shiki

    beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you♥
      I like your blog too,your style is awesome =)

      Delete