Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

4/22/2013

Just another post

HELLO SWEETIES 






Monday again!
Luckily that was a very very short day for me.I was at school until 11:35.I had only 2 classes.A first and a forth biology.I get home and I'm very happy because the sun is shining and there's more than 25 degrees outside. /(*^c^*)/
                                                                               

                                                                                                                                                                                                                        My friend said me that YOU TUBE is going to break off the end of this month (April) :OOOO and I made a face like that and said-What???Now I started to download all my favourite videos and musics.

I find that funny video from Taylor Swift
JOIN♥

                                         


                                         

                                                                          
                                                                          LOVE PATTY



2 comments:

  1. The YouTube shutting down was a April Fool, Google made it up. nd by the way what Taylor Swift video did you post? I can't see it on my iPad and I'm interested cos I'm a big fan!
    -DP :) thedramatispersona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good.Glad to hear that was just a joke.
      I just find the video yesterday :)
      Love Patty♥

      Delete