Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

2/13/2013

Top 10 hits for this week

Hi=*_*=
I'll wanna show you my favorite songs of this week.I get home,I'm tired and I just wanna listening my fav.music and relax!!
So I start from 10-to 1.
10th is.......Paramore-CrushCrushCrush


9th is The wanted-Glad you came


8th is Christina Aguilera-Your body


7th is Calvin Harris- Sweet nothing


6th is Enrique Iglesias-Hero


5th is Nicki Minaj-Va va voom

4th from a crazy singer
Ke$ha-Die yung

I like her style and I want to do a video clip like that!!

3rd from one of my fav singers
Taylor Swift-I knew you were trouble


2nd is from my fav boyband all the time
This is ONE DIRECTION -Kiss you

1st
And my absolutely. Favorite is
Ed Sheeran-Give me love

The reasons  that I love this song:
-This is our(my boyfriend and my)song
-It's a slow but a genergyc song
-Wen I listen I thinking about that I missed him so much and I wanna be with him more and more.
-The story of the video clip .

I hope you guys like my hits!Enjoy you life!Tomorrow is Valentine's day<3 I write soon!
Byebye........PATTY <3<3

2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely! Thank you very much for following. I love Nicki Minaj-Va va voom very much too. ^_^ Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome!Thank you for following me too!
      ~Love Patty~

      Delete