Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

2/11/2013

Of the shopping

HELLO HELLO HELLO!♥

I had a great weekend with shopping and you know that kind of things.Shopping is always  makes me feel calm.Who don't love to go to shopping?The jackets,the cute blouses with flowers,those shoes,what you just take a look at its and you say "OMG!I want these shoes!" 
Or the trousers and the skirts!Every girl wants to be pretty and beautiful.And who wouldn't love a new skirt!When I go somewhere I know that I have to buy something.That's me.

Mobile bag in the color of peach♥

Yes I had to buy this,cause I needed it!And that's the prettiest color in the whole world!


Purple mascara

                              I didn't have one,so I had to buy one.


Cute gloves with ribbons.

                          It' totally KAWAII

A Balea yung shower gel /SWEET WONDERLAND
it's smells like CHOCOLATE♥


NEW SKIRT with FLOWER PRINTS ON IT♥ 




WITH WHITE  LACE TIGHT 

AND LACE BLOUSE










TODAY





PANCAKES MADE IT BY MYSELF 


AND THE WINTER IN MY TOWN /It's snowing again!

---*{}*---
LOVE....................................................................♥PATTY♥ 

2 comments: