Just a good Advice

,,You know people are crazy,silly,cute,lovely,evil,kind or bad.
And they are going to want you,need you,take you,love you,hate you,play you,rate you,save you and break you,but that's what MAKES YOU.,,
JUST TRY TO BE YOURSELF AND SMILE AT THE WORLD♥

Daily style♥

1/01/2013

Happy New Year^^

Good Luck 4U in 2013^^

I'm a little bit sick,but I had a pretty good day today and yesterday too.
I hope that this year will be batter than 2012.With more actions,celebrations and successes.
2013 will be the year of changes!

My New Year's ave look♥Lolita style!
I was wearing the blue wig.I get it from e bay.♥This is my favorite one.

I made pudding with banana cream and chocolate♥



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
                                        LOVE YA!Patty-chan {^;^} Sweet kisses^^♥ 




No comments:

Post a Comment